Sigma Mixer is a special kind of mixer designed to mix the viscous materials. This product is widely applicable in adhesives industries, broke lining industries, chemical industries, confectionery industries, ceramic industries and many more. In the body and blade construction we use non corrosive raw materials.
- Sigma Mixer consist of "W" shaped container made of either Mild Steel or Stainless Steel 304 or 316 with jacket of Carbon Steel covering two side for heating or cooling application & dust free cover to get Vacuum if desired or normal cover.
- The mixing elements (Blades) are of Sigma type Steel casted and duly finished two in number which contra rotate inward fitted at close or specified clearance with the container to give thorough and uniform mixing.
- The Drive Consists of Motor of type TEFC Or TEFC Flameproof of Specified HP.1 440 RPM, Reduction Gear Box Of Reputed Make having suitable size and ratio, Spur Gears, are also provided of adequate size and having machine cut teeth, between the front and rear blade complete with guard suitable for grease lubrication.
- Sigma Mixer as the name suggests contains mixing element (Blades) of Sigma type two in number which contra rotator inward to achieve end to end circulation.
- The mixed product can be easily discharged by tilting the container by hand lever manually either by system of gears manually operated or motorised.
|MODEL||CAPACITY - LTRS.||MOTOR HP||MODEL||CAPACITY - LTRS.||MOTOR HP|