Our gamut of µP - based data acquisition system is available in FX 8016 model and is embedded with microprocessor, ADC and interface cards which makes software highly efficient and powerful in terms of recording analyzing, plotting and saving data in RAM. With the help of suitable sensors, all the physical parameters can be measured, recorded and analyzed effectively. The Add on card makes it better in terms of functionality as it consist 16 analog ended channels, 16 isolated digital input, output channels & one analog output channel. The DIN enclosure is a modular component based enclosure in which the interface ADD on card and CPU card are assembled. These systems are right combination of speed, precision & repeatability with a functionality and capability of full computation and analysis in low level. Our system is ideal for process control development, transducer measurements, production testing and signal analysis applications.
- µP Based stand alone system.
- Expansion capability
- Digital as well as Analog Interface
- High speed data acquisition.
- Data analysis capabilities
- Graphs / Charts can be drawn
- Data storage for months
- Down loading to any other Computer through RS232C
- Improve productivity in research and manufacturing.
- Increase throughput & lowering of the cost in Quality testing.
- Conserve plant energy through electric load monitoring & control. Monitor pilot & production Processes.
- Perform on line data analysis & Processing.
- Measure, record and analyze, plot, tabulate store, physical parameters of processes and many other applications.
1) CPU CARD
- Z80/8031 Microprocessor
- 8K on board RAM
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- RS232/RS485 serial communication facility
- Centronics parallel ouput for the printer
- ADC (1) Successive Approximation 12 bit ADC speed 33 msec / reading (Faster 9mS versions available) or 2. Integration type 12 bit ADC max 10 reading per second.
- Single analog output channel. Using 8 Bit ADC.
2) Interface Cards:
- 4 Analog input channels, can be configured for various types of sensor by changing few jumpers. No. of channels can be increased in multiples of 4 upto 32.
- 8 digital input & output channels which is Data Logger opto-isolated per add on card.
- Digital outputs open collector, sinking capacity 50mA.
- PT 100
- Strain Gauge, Load cells
- AC - Current Transformer & amplifier / attenuator cards
- DC - Shunt & amplifiers.
- AC - Isolation Transformers
- DC - Attenuators and amplifiers.
- Serial input RS232C / RS485 can be accepted from encoders, weighbridge etc.
- Software selected for standard sensors like PT100, Thermocouple etc.
- User can define his own linearisation formula which can be pre programmed.
- Custom built software specifically written for the particular application.