We present a gamut of digital counter which is available in various specifications. Digital counter is an instrument which, in its simplest form, provides an output that corresponds to the number of pulses applied to its input. Digital counters operate in the binary number system, since binary is easily implemented with electronic circuitry. Binary allows any integer (whole number) to be represented as a series of binary digits, or bits, where each bit is either a 0 or 1 (off or on, low or high, and so forth).
- Power Supply: 220 VAC ± 10%. Other voltages available on request.
- Measurement Accuracy: ±1 Digit
- Relay Output: NC-C-NO Potential Free
- Contacts 5 Amps at 220 VAC
- Memory Backup: Provided for all models
- EEprom memory: for 10 years
- Data Entry or all the selections: Through Front Panel Switch
- Reset 1: From Front Panel Switch
- Reset 2: Through Terminal Strip at back
- Voltage Pulse: 3-24 volts DC from IR Photo switches, Proximity switches, Encoder, SSSR etc
- Potential free contacts from Limit Switches, Micro switches, Relay Contacts, any other aux contacts
- Supply for Sensor: Counter provides 12 V DC, 30mA supply for the sensors
All the facilities are user selectable.