We have carved a niche for ourselves in the market by engaging in the manufacture of the best quality of Electronic Article Surveillance. These are well-known anti-shoplifting system which is extremely useful for shop owners as these prevent the incidences of people taking goods from the shop without paying for them. These systems are supplied to clients at leading market prices. A tag or label is attached to the displayed goods or clothing items. These tags are radio frequency devices. If a customer does not pay for the item purchased, the tag remains on the item and sounds off an alarm when passing through the security gate. These are reliable products.
- Electronic Article Surveillance or EAS is an anti-shoplifting system so that you do not have to worry about a thief or shoplifter walking out with goods in your showroom or shop without paying.
- EAS System works by attaching a Tag or Label to the displayed clothes or Goods.
- The Tags or Labels are basically Radio Frequency Devices or RF Tags .
- EAS Antennas are a pair of Transmitter and Receivers which work by creating low frequency Electromagnetic Field.
- If a cloth or article with a tag or label on it, passes through the Antennas , it gives alarm, alerting the security staff.
- When the customer brings the item to be purchased to the cash counter, the sales clerk removes the tag using EAS detacher or deactivates the labels by EAS deactivator.
- After deactivation the alarm does not sound when the customer leaves the shop / showroom.