AC / DC TIG / MMA Welder 315 is available with us under brand VIRDI DC TIG Welding Systems' and is designed to deliver quality and consistence performance support. Working on non-source power factor compensation technology, these come with advantages of high PF (power factor) as well as switch frequency based operation control.
- Compact light weight finish
- Based on soft switch technology that delivers high operation efficiency
- Operations involving HF Arc-starting that offers stable arc as well as less spatter with excellent seam
- Supported by automatic arc force as well as hot start for performing perfect welding operations Provides for good looking weld
- Precision process handling that achieves deep melting as well as low electrode consumption
- Simple and convenient to handle knob-control presets of all working parameters welding state
- Features adjustable provisions for argon stopping time of lag and current descending time/current stopping time of arc which enhances TIG welding performance
- Delivers excellent weld seam quality
- Comes with self-diagnostic function with error code display provision
- Helps in achieving synchronous mutual arc function
- Suitable for recommended base metals like Al-Mg Alloys, Stainless Steel Grades, Mild Steel, Aluminum
- Fitness equipment
- Stainless furniture
- Maintenance and Repair Industry
- Plant Construction Companies
- Container manufactures
- Pipeline industry
Non-source power factor compensation technology, high PF (power factor). High switch frequency, small size, light weight. Soft switch technology, high efficiency.
HF Arc-starting, stable arc, less spatter and excellent seam.
Automatic arc force and hot start to perform perfect welding.
Feature for AC/DC TIG welding:
- good looking weld, deep melting, low electrode consumption.
Excellent weld seam quality can be achieved due to its effect on all important areas of the weld. Self-diagnostic function with error code display.
A type enjoys the synchronous mutual arc function.
Recommended base metals: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel Grades, Aluminum, Al-Mg Alloys Etc.