We manufacture an extensive gamut of hot plate welders used for sealing applications to make them water-resistant and air-tight.
- Solid-state digital timer for precision time control.
- Highly productive process (welds 60 Armatures of 24 segments within 60 minutes)
- High weld abilities are archived with the special type of transformer.
- In manually operated machine special mechanism is incorporated in order to increase production by reducing fatigue to an operator.
- The joints are very strong, durable and can withstand up to 650`C (whereas solder joints can stand only up to 160`C to 200`C)
- No need to clean enamel on winding wires.
- Weld strength of each segment is same and quality of each weld is far superior to that achieved by soldering.
- SALIENT FEATURES OF THE MACHINE:
- Precise control of time eliminates:
- Damage to inter-segment insulation.
- Sparking or flashing of segment material.
- Damage to the insulation of the wire.
- No automation and no air operation makes it virtually simple and facilitates every manufacturer to enhance production even manually.
ELECTRONIC TIMER SYSTEM:
Control of precision electronic timer, synchronous with power frequency giving an exact number of cycle set on the dial. The timer heat control unit is completely solid state aging type and having modular construction to replace the timer easily.
The construction is like simple bench drill machine. The pressure system is with calibrated spring and adjustable over the wide range to suit the staking of various combination of wires and segments of the machine.
Water-cooling is provided for electrodes. The system is, of course, a closed loop type with water inlet and outlet brought out for external connections where the customer has to provide clean water through completely closed water tanks pumps etc.
Since commutators do not have slots exactly in the center, the automatic indexing facility is not provided. But the position of the armature is so adjusted that the manual synchronism of both hand movement provides indexing as fast as automatic. The staking time for one segment being as low as 0.5 to 0.8 secs and total cycle time for staking one armature of 24 segments being only 15 to 20 secs.