|As the name says these are cables in spiral forms and designed for expansion and retraction. Starting from 2 cores to 25 Core these cables are available in shielded non shielded formats. Normally insulated with PVC and outer sheath with PU, PP and TPE Materials. Normally used in CNC MACHINES, WIRELESS EQUIPMENTS, MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS, ROAD LEVELLING MACHINES, PORTABLE ANTENNAS, AUTOMATIC WARNING LIGHTS ETC.|
|These have high following properties|
|1||Temperature Range||-300C to +600C|
|3||Core Identification||VDE 0293-308|
|4||Nominal Voltage||440/600 V|
|5||Insulation Resistant||20G ohms x cm|
|6||Test Voltage||3000 V|
- Especially flame-retardant outer sheath of Poly Urethane. • Extremely cut and wear resistant.
- Highly resistant against oil, low temperature, microbes and hydrolysis.
- The strength of recoiling the extension length up to 3 times of the original length are other feature of high quality.
- Chemical resistant to Benzols, Benzines, Microbes, Minerals oils etc.
- General Parameter
- Length of the straight ends:
- First end : 200 mm
- Second end : 300 mm
- Other dimensions, lengths, colours and dimensions as per request
- Minimum order quantity : 100 Nos.
- Drop Wire Confirming to TEC/BS Specs
- Switchboard Telephone Cables as per TEC/BS/BT Specifications.
- Jelly filled Unarmoured Telephone Cables
- Jelly filled Armoured Telephone Cables
- Aerial Telephone Cables as per IEC Specs
- Conductor : Annealed Plain / Tinned Copper
- Size : 0.5 mm/0.63 mm / 0.9 mm
- Insulation : MDPE / HDPE
- Filling Compound : Water resistant petroleum Jelly
- Moisture Barrier Screen : Aluminium Tape Polyester coated
- Armour : Single or Double Steel Tape Armour as required
- Jacket : LDPE Black