Scalp vein sets (Butterfly)
The scalp vein set is ideal for blood sampling and injection of small amounts of infusion solutions. It is frequently used in the treatment of patients with contractures and in pediatrics.
- The single-use scalp vein set "BUTTERFLY“ is used for venepuncture and intravenous infusions
- Two wings ensure easy and secure positioning on the skin
- Flexible elastic extension tubing facilitates safe injection remote from the venous puncture site, thus reducing the risk of displacement
- Injection needles manufactured from high-grade stainless steel with a triple bevel edge guarantee atraumatic and painless vascular puncture
- Broad range of tip hubs (Luer Slip, Luer Lock) offers a variety of selection options