he IGBT based Active Harmonic Filters Panels are designed to solve the faults and the unbalanced current itself at 50 Hz achieving practically neutral currents which may occur in a four wire, three phase installation.
It includes the following functions:
- The Harmonic filtering.
- Phase current balance.
- Power factor correction.
Technical Specification of Active Harmonic Filter :
|Power Supply Voltage||360…400 V ac|
|Connection||3 phase neutral (4 wire)|
Up to 21st harmonics
|Switching frequency||10 Hz|
|EMI tests||EN- 50081-1, EN-50081-2, Class A|
|Operating temperature||35 0C|
|Relative humidity||80% sin condensation|
Application of Active Harmonic Filter :
- This is the ideal solution for installations with a large amount of the single-phase and three-phase loads generating harmonics such as computers, the UPC, lights lifting equipment.
Advantage of Active Harmonic Filter :
- Bolts and outlet to ensure the reliability and stability of the wiring, to meet the requirements of large-capacity, high current.
- Safe and reliable American pressure explosion-proof structure, built-in discharge resistor, making the product safer and more reliable.
- Long-life, multi-component designs to increase the cooling area, the lower the temperature rise of the capacitor, to extend the life of the capacitor.
- Capacitor components with special metalized film side blocking both high self-healing properties, but also meets the requirements of high reliability contacts and high-pressure.
- Safe and effective protective measures to remove the injury to the human body.
- Convenient and reliable installation, improve work efficiency.
Typical Customer :
- Small industries of all kind
- Power utilities
- Small commercial premises
"We are looking for inquiries from South India region including Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu and cities like Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad."