AMF Controller System
- Rugged ‘Flush-mounted’ Unit with Micro Controller technology.
- Wide range of Auxiliary Supply : Unit operates between 06 VDC to 35 VDC ~ continuously variable
- Withstands ‘Cranking-Dropout’ dip upto 0 VDC of Auxiliary Supply upto 01 second [maximum]
- Continuous supervision of Mains [EB] & DG Breaker status, thus ensuring human & equipment safety.
- Internal interlock for Mains & DG Breaker, with LED Indication of respective CB status, for fail safe operation.
- Facility to ‘Select’ : 12V or 24V Battery, with indication & supervision of ‘Selected’ Battery Voltage status.
- TWO spare Terminals for connecting External [Aux. Input] Faults.
- LED Fault Annunciation for : Start fail, LLOP, High Engine Temp., Engine Fault, Low Battery, Aux. Faults 1 & 2.
- Front Panel Keypad Switches provided for : ‘Auto’, ‘Manual’, ‘Accept’, ‘Manual ON/OFF’ & ‘Emergency STOP’.
- Unit has TWO major Modes of Operation ~ viz. : ‘Configuration Mode’ and ‘Run Mode’
"We are looking for inquiries from South India region including Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu and cities like Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad."