We are one of the well established company in this field. we will visit your company and give you the harmonic detailed report and give you the solution for maintaining harmonic at your site.
To improve the quality of Power in the electrical network it is necessary to know the present status of power Quality. Many times the same activity is termed as Harmonic Analysis or Harmonic Audit. With our imported Equipment we are capable of conducting three phase on line measurement (during plant's normal operation) of Power Quality / Harmonic Analysis at ;
1) LT Network - Up to 1000 Volts
2) HT Network - Up to 33 Kilo Volts.
*The data compiled at respective feeders is compiled and analyses together considering the load interactions and it's effects to identify the areas where overall Power Quality needs to be improved, Harmonics needs to be reduced which can result possible " Energy Saving". The PQA report is prepared in terms of actual instantaneous values and graphical representation of all these parameters can also be provided for better understanding. Instantaneous / actual photographs of the wave shapes for voltage / current are also taken during online measurement to know the waveform distortion.
Data of following parameters is collected during this activity
- System RMS Voltage - Phase Wise
- System RMS Current - Phase Wise
- Total Harmonic Distortion Voltage
- Total Harmonic Distortion Current
- Individual Current Harmonics - Up to 49th Order
- Individual Voltage Harmonics - Up to 49th Order
- Active Power
- Reactive Power
- Displacement Power Factor
- True Power Factor
- Current Variation
- Voltage variation / Voltage flickers
- Voltage /Current Unbalance(IEEE / IEC)
- Surges / Transients
"We are looking for inquiries from South India region including Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu and cities like Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad."