We manufacture and supply a wide range of Passive Harmonic Filter Panels that is manufactured from the high quality material.
Advantages of Passive Broadband Harmonic Filters:
- Improved power factor at the input to the filter
- Substantial decrease in KVA drawn by the load filter combination
- Reduction in Inductive KVAR
- Reduction in Current THD
- Reduction in current drawn and hence reduction in I²R losses
- Protection against Voltage Surges & Switching Transients
- Improved life of electrical & electronic components
- Substantial reduction in K factor
- The harmonic filter is a low pass wide band filter with built-in trap
- Suitable for 3 Phase 3 wire 50Hz AC system 380V to 440V.
- The filter attenuates almost entire spectrum of harmonics generated by six pulse controlled / uncontrolled converter based loads. Typically 5th, 7th, 11th, 13th etc harmonics are mitigated.
- There is no need for tuning for any particular frequency.
- There is no need to worry about other harmonic generating loads connected to the same source.
- The filter essentially consists of inductor / capacitor network.
- Electronic circuits are not used.
- The filter functions equally well for six pulse rectifier based loads, with or without AC / DC reactors individually or in combination.
- The rectifier may be made up of plain diodes, thyristors or combination of them.
- The harmonic filter performance is defined upto 3% voltage unbalance.
- The filter does not resonate with the power system.
- The filter does not attract harmonics from other sources.
- The filter may be connected to individual loads or in group.
- Power factor at full load: 0.98 lagging and 0.95 leading at half load.
- At the input terminals of the harmonic filter it meets the specifications laid down in IEEE519-1992
- TDD does not exceed the limits defined in IEEE519
- Total Voltage Harmonic Distortion will be as per IEEE519. However, any voltage harmonic distortions caused by other sources are not included.
- The distortion levels specified are for NIL to 1% voltage unbalance. If the voltage unbalance is upto 3%, the harmonic distortion levels will increase by 50%.
- The filter output voltage, at output terminals, will not increase by more than 5%.
- The inductors are made up of suitable iron core magnetic materials and all windings are made up of electrolytic grade copper.
- Voltage rise at input on NO load <2%.
- Input MCB / MCCB provided
- Optional bypass switch can be provided.
- Filter ON indication provided.
- Input / output terminals provided.
- Two Nos. earthing terminals provided
- Sheet steel enclosure with powder coating provided.
- The filter can also be supplied for 60Hz systems and other voltage ratings.
"We are looking for inquiries from South India region including Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu and cities like Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad."