We offer Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizers.
“STEADYVOLT" Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizers have many applications. To name a few
- For Computers, Xerox Machines etc.
- For Micro processor based equipments like C.N.C. Lathes and a host of other C.N.C. based equipments/Machinery.
- For Medical Equipments.
- High capacity 3 Phase Stabilizers for entire factory and vital installations. “STEADYVOLT" increase life of tubelights & bulbs.
- For Laboratories and process control equipments.
The following are built-in features of each and every "STEADYVOLT" Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer.
- Microcontroller based closed loop control system
- Digital Voltmeter to read input & output voltage between P to N & phase to phase
- Digital Ammeter to read output current
- Input Digital Frequency meter for 3 Phase units only
- Timer with 5 sec delay has been provided to avoid nuisance tripping
- In case of 3 phase units, single phasing preventer is provided to trip the supply in case of phase failure or phase reversal (Contactor/MCCB/ACB provided at extra cost)
- Output cut off in case the output voltage goes beyond set limits. In both the above cases, time delay is provided to avoid problems caused by nuisance tripping
- Fully solid state control circuitry, using high stability industrial grade Silicon Semi-conductors. Relays are totally eliminated, reducing chances of failures in the field
- Efficiency better than 98% at full load
- Nil wave form distortion
- No effects of load power factor
- Interchangeable plug in control card and module
- Unaffected by change in supply frequency between 47 to 53 Hz
- Large short time overload capacity, ideally suited for high starting current of inductive motors
- No Phase shift
- Easy manual operation in the unlikely event of auto circuit failure
- High speed of correction upto 35 v per second
Additional Features :
The following additional features can be provided against specific enquiries at extra cost :
- Under Voltage & Over voltage cut off through Contractor/ Relay/ MCCB/ ACB in case input/output goes beyond specified range
- M. C. B. / M. C. C. B. protection on the input/ output for short circuit & overload protection
- Alarm to indicate input high/ low and output high/ low
- Changeover Switch
- Surge & Spike Suppressors
“STEADYVOLT” Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizers are mass manufactured in the following ranges.
- Single Phase Units : Input- 180- 260 V – single phase 50 Hz or 160- 260 V - single phase 50 Hz. Output - 230 or 240 V ± 1% - single phase 50 Hz.
- Three Phase Units : Input- 300- 460 V 3 Phase- 50 Hz. or 360-460 V 3 Phase 50 Hz. Regulation against load variation from No Load to Full Load ± 1%. Air cooled and oil cooled versions are offered to suit customer's specific requirements.