- Canisters have a shelf life for 2 years.
- The Same mask with flexible corrugated tubing can be used for all types of canisters.
- No assistance required for wearing the mask.
- The canister type Gas Mask Respirators enabled the users to work in Toxic Atmospheres having
- contamination up to 2% by volume.
- The face mask is the universal type and is made of soft moulded rubber. The face mask is designed to fit airtightly any facial contour. The face mask has Panoramic. Vision Visor which incorporates unidirectional inhalation valve for inhaling pure air from the canister through the corrugated tubing and exhalation valve for expiring the exhaled air from the face mask to surrounding atmosphere. The GasMask has been provided with speech transmission mechanism for communication. The canister is made of sheet metal containing appropriate chemical fills for the protection against specified gases. The canister is painted with corrosion resistance paint according to the code for the gases they can abosorb & carries labels indication the expiry date of the canister as well of the gases against which the canister is effective.