We offer a range of innovative monolithic and isolated Hall Effect Current Sensors. This device provides a fully integrated solution with low insertion loss and less power dissipation than shunt solution. This is able to monitor both AC and DC currents transformer solution with single supply operation.
These current sensors comes with a single digital output factory which is so programmed that it go low when a given current threshold is exceeded. Our 9001 series is even able to operate within a temperature range of – 40 C to 125 C. This series has a very quick response time of 1s.
The small size of the 9001 series permits it to be mounted on printed circuit boards and to integrate with an open collector digital output. Due to the current sensor the separation of charge establishes an electric field that opposes the migration of further charge and creates a steady electrical potential for as long as the charge is flowing.
Our Hall Effect Current Sensors comes with the following specifications/functions:
- 50 AMP T0 600 AMP Vcc supply voltage 15V
- 5% accuracy x accuracy at Ir, (without offset)
- 1% EL linearity from 0 to Ir,
- 1% voe electrical offset voltage,
- 40m V vom magnetic offset voltage (Ir,¨0)
- 15mV vot thermal drift of offset voltage
- Thermal drift (-10 to 50)
- 0.1%/ Tr response time @90% of Ip(f=1KHz)
- 3uS fb frequency bandwidth (-3dB) 50KHz.