Industry has a need to invest in Research and Development of new products and technologies to maintain their competitiveness. We have a long term experience in R&D work from proposal writing to delivery, management and coordination of national and European funded research projects. The main objectives for future R&D work will be the development of new environmental technology including clean tech, recycling and low cost treatment technologies suitable for the industry.
- Project coordinator for EC research project, Environment & Climate, 1998-2001, ENV4-CT97-0613 "Application for membranes for the tannery industry"
- Technical project coordinator for EC research project Growth, GRD1-CT-2002- 00772, 2002-2006 "RESTORM - Radical environmental sustainable tannery operation by resource management"
- Technical project support for DTI project, "Techno Economic Evaluation for the Recovery and Reuse of Tanning Chemicals, 2000-2002"
- Project coordinator for Austrian National Bank funded research project, 1997-1998 "Membrane Bioreactor treatment of oil contaminated wastewater"
- Technical project support for EC research project LIFE 02 ENV/E00/216: 2003-2004, "Membrane bioreactor pilot plant for enhanced biological treatment of mixed tannery effluents"
- Joint project with Coca Cola Amatil, Slovakia, 1996-1998: "Optimisation of a conventional wastewater treatment system and development of a process water-recycling system for the Coca Cola Company applying membrane bioreactor technology"