The flow rate indicator and totaliser FIT06 is a versatile instrument which measures and totalizes the flow. It can be used with any kind of flow meter which gives 4-20mA / 0-20mA / 0.2V / 0-10V output. Being microcontroller based, it can calculate flow-rate very accurately.
The key features of FIT06:
- User-selectable flow ranges: 0 - 0.500 to 0 - 3500 Unit
- Wide Totalisation capacity upto 99999999.999 unit
- Selectable measurement Unit for Flow-rate: m3/hr, LPM, LPS, m3, Ltr, and more.
- Optional Online and Offline Data-Logging with PC interface through RS-485/ RS232 / Wireless Networks and USB Pen-drive Interface
- Supports Standard interface protocols like MODBUS RTU, ASCII. Control Output: 2 Relays Configurable for Flow / Total. Adjustable hysteresis value
- Supports low flow ‘Clip off’ facility [Percentage adjustable]
- Mass Flow calculation with an additional Density Input.
- Selectable ‘Square-root’ input facility [suitable for Steam-flow application]
- No Battery Back-up required to retain Totalization value!
- Can operate on supply voltage 80V to 260 V AC [SMPS Power supply]
- Advanced Microcontroller based design
- Configurable for any Flow range, anytime and without any need of re-calibration
- The instrument can be easily set to interface many standard systems like PLC, SCADA, etc
- Available in both LED / LCD display versions. And also in Panel-type and Integral with ELMAG options
- Easy user-interface through tactile key pad
- Can be used for Batcher Application
- For data logging, PC side data logger software is provided