Weber's ServPro 400 Series is one of the most versatile wipe-on pressure-sensitive label applicators due to its variety of unique, modular configurations.
The key is the ServPro's basic servo drive unit, which remains the same throughout the 400 Series. This dependable motor powers the entire range of modules Weber offers. As a result, any ServPro applicator easily can be reconfigured for higher-speeds or for an alternate method of application if future labeling demands change.
Because this system features so many modules and a built-in controller, the ServPro 400 can be integrated with practically any existing production line. Or Weber can build the unit into a custom material handling system specifically developed for an individual application.
Features at a glance
• Controller and operating display is built in; no separate controls required
• Automatic synchronization of labeling and product handling speeds
• Comprehensive selection of modules
• Special unwind unit provides consistent web tension
• Applies labels up to 6.3" wide standard, 12.6" wide optional
• Right- or left-hand configurations
• Easily connects to PLCs
• Handles transparent labels without incident
• Simple to expand or reconfigure