- Pre-clean inspection area with CLEANER SC-30TM to remove oil, grease or with wire brush to remove Scale, rust for easier penetration.
- Spray or brush with PENETRANT SC-10TM Allow penetration time as per table below.
Area coverage 50Sq mts/ lit. appox.
- Wipe Surface Clear, using Cloth Soaked in CLEANER SC-30TM, Taking care. Penetrant from defect should not be removed
- Shake the Aerosol can vigorously or stir the bulk developer. Spray DEVELOPER SC-20TM in thin, uniform film, from a distance of 8 to 12 inches and 6-8 short sections at a time. Allow to dry.
Area coverage 25 Sq mts/ lit. appox.
- The vived red colour combined with better capibility action results in sharply defined flaw indication
The Dye-penetrant method of in spection with flaw test System may be used on materials Such as Aluminium, Magnesium, Barss, Copper, Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Ceramic & Certain Plastics.
Minimun Penetration Time For Penetrants, For Parts-Having Temperature of 15oC to 35oC
- Each of above product is available in standard 300 gms aerosol cans or 1 & 5 litres carbouys
- Due to continuos development. We reserve the right to modify specification without notice
- Flaw test must be used in a well ventilated space such that Vapours are carried away