MMA Welding Arc - 200,250,400
- MOSFET inverter precision constant current with feedback control , soft switch technology
- Wide working voltage range, strong adaptability to electricity power grid, high ability of interference resistance, stable welding current & steady arc.
- Intensive arc, high welding speed, excellent welding performance
- Deep welding pool, less spatter, continuous current regulation, safety & reliable for operator.
- Compact structure, portable, energy saving, easy for maintenance
- Applicable to various acid & basic welding electrodes.
- Suitable for stainless steel, copper, cast iron, carbon steel, alloy metal etc.
|Model||ARC 200||ARC 250||ARC 400|
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||220±15%||415±15%||415±15%|
|Input Frequency (Hz)||50||50||50|
|Rated Power at Max. Current (KVA)||9.6||9.5||18.2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) mm||400 x 193 x 291||505 x 203 x 375||565 x 306 x 502|
Heavy duty inverter base MMA (IGBT-MODULES)
- Soft switch technology, high efficiency, low power consumption
- Automatic protection from overheat, over/under voltage
- Perfect Arc stability, quiet molten pool, fine welding seam
- Digital display of current and voltage, and pre setting of current
- Light weight, easy to move and operate
- Arc force and hot start facility
- Suitable for all kind of electrode as 6013, 7018, 9018, hard facing etc
- Can be equipped with Remote control current regulator box according to the requirements of customers, simplify the operation
- Remote control current regulator with wire (optional)
- A voltage fluctuation of ±15% is allowable
- Suitable for long cables up to 100 meters.
- Automatic sensing of the voltage loss for long cables & automatic output compensation for the loss.
Model ARC 400IJ2 ARC 500IJ ARC 630 Rated Input Voltage (V) 415±15% 415±15% 415±15% Input Frequency (Hz) 50 50 50 Rated Power at Max. Current (KVA) 17 25.3 35 Open Circuit Voltage Max (V) 68 76 76 Duty Cycle 60% 60% 60% Weight (Kg) 33 45 54 Dimensions (LxWxH) mm 550x280x545 650x310x640 685x302x660