We are offering our patrons Hydraulic Oil Chillers that employ special and specific oil with a wide viscosity range. Our offered oil chillers stores heat while its operation and the continuous addition of heat decreases the viscosity of these oils. As the oil thins down, the hydraulic system starts to malfunction due to internal leaks. So, it becomes necessary to maintain certain temperature limits for this oil during operation. A Hydraulic Oil Chillers is usually linked in parallel to the oil tank by a dedicated built in pump.
- These chillers are complete systems fitted with refrigeration components including the compressor, condenser, evaporator, refrigeration pipes, oil pump and electric panel.
- Chillers help maintain the oil temperature to precise temperature levels which in turn maintains uniform physical and chemical properties of the oil in operation.
- This level of precise temperature control of fluids is not possible by any other method of cooling.
- Critical industrial hydraulics have special needs beyond mere cooling such as year round operation, precise temperature regulated and a lean circulating loop: which is only possible with equipment matched, factory tested oil chillers.
- Hydraulic power pack
- Lubricating oil cooling
- Any other oil with viscosity ranging between 20 to 100 CST
- Direct cooling
- In-direct cooling
- Direct Chilling
- Applications demanding cooling capacity below 30,000 Kcal/hr
- Where the hydraulic oil from the tank will be drawn by the pump installed in the cooling system and the oil will be cooled to the desired level and re-circulated back into the tank.
- This system can be used on hydraulic power packs which do not come with a standard fitment water to oil heat exchanger, therefore making t very popular in the retrofit market
- These are used, where cooling capacity more than 30,000 Kcal/hr is required.
- The in-direct chiller is a package complete with a process water chiller, plate heat exchanger and oil pump.
- The oil pump will draw oil from the hydraulic oil tank and re-circulate the same on one side of the plate heat exchanger.
- On the other side of the plate heat exchanger, the process water chiller will re-circulate chilled water at a lower temperature than the required oil temperature.
- The microprocessor based temperature controller will sense the oil temperature at the inlet to the plate heat exchanger and regulate the chilled water flow in order to maintain a constant and healthy oil temperature.
To select and in-direct type hydraulic oil chiller, refer the water chiller selection table
- Year round operation/ allows equipment to run continuously due to controlled oil temperature
- Meets the varied needs of cooling capacities from 0.5 TR to 40 TR
- Oil temperature can be maintained between 25 deg. C to 40 deg. C
- High efficiency plate heat exchangers assures energy efficient operations as well as precise cooling.
- Rugged design: The system cabinet and components are rugged enough for continuous and reliable industrial operation.
- Micro processor based digital temperature controllers ensures tamper proof and precise operation