We have in store a wide range of IndustrialWater Chillers, which is an industrial water refrigeration system that produces cold water to cool industrial process equipment. Our offered water chillers comprises refrigeration components, such as compressor,condenser, evaporator, refrigerant pipes, coolant expansion reservoir and pumps. Our offered chillers are factory tested, piped, charged and wired, owing to which these are able to ease effort and time in installation and operations. With an aim to meet the specific requirements of patrons, these are also provided in customized form.
- Water is cooled to temperatures ranging anywhere between 6 oC to 25o C and pumped via a hydraulic circuit to re-circulate through the process equipment.
- Water cooled sophisticated equipment has special needs beyond mere cool water.
- Sensitive equipment requires year round operation, precise temperature regulated water flow and lean circulating loop features, all of which are only available with equipment matched factory tested dedicated chillers.
- Cooling requirements can be met during low outside temperatures without the expense of operating large facility chillers.
- These are dedicated, cooling capacity matched, temperature and water flow matched , that operate year round for a variety of water cooled industrial and medical equipment.
The Advantages of Werner Finley dedicated chillers include:
- Precise temperature control under continuous regulated supply of cooling fluid
- Factory tested, piped, wired and charged for hassle free start-up and operation
- Local services and parts for quick and knowledgeable maintenance and service
- From precise analytical equipment to machinery on the shop floor
- From sensitive medical diagnostic systems to process equipment, they all have unique needs fro fluid cooling
Industrial Applications :
- Induction hardening, heating, welding
- EDM: wire cut, spark erosion
- X-ray diffraction and florescence spectrometer
- Fluid cooling for machine tools
- Component quenching
- Plastic injection molding and extrusion
- Pressure die casting
- Hydraulic oil cooling
- Condenser cooling
- Metal working and plating
- Water jacket cooling
- Plasma spray
- Liquid nitrogen plant
- Vacuum systems and evaporators
- Electro-chemical de-burring machine
- Industrial washing machines
- Laboratory applications
- Chemical processes
- Laser welding, marking and cutting
- Power supplies/ Transformers
- Air/gas compressor
- Semi conductors
- Micro Breweries
- Distillation processes
- Bakery dough cooling
- Pharma industry
- Printing machines
Medical Applications :
- CGR and RDS cyclotron
- GAS Chromatograph
- Cryogenic compressors
- Other sensitive medical systems
- Linear Accelerators
Kindly Visit PDF file for Technical data & Tutorials :