* The TS 2000 welding head is designed for orbital welding of tube to tube sheet or tube to plate using automatic TIG process with or without filler wire. The head can be used in all welding positions
* Non-volatile weld procedure library for all types of weld joints. Real time data acquisition and print out via integrated printer.
* Graphical intuitive user interface, no need for language translation capability. Integrated closed loop water cooling system for Polysoude weld heads and torches.
* Programming by time or angular degrees, in RPM or 1 ‰ of max. speed. Closed loop regulation of rotation and wire speed.
* Weld procedures are directly selected by the full function remote control. Auto-diagnostic system..
* Key protected user interface.
* Paperless transfer and storage of weld procedures via built-in chip card manager.
* TS 2000 wedling head tunbe to sheet
* Open head, designed for flush, protuding and recessed tubes. The weld head is introduced and centred in the tube to be welded by means of a centring mandrel.
* During welding, the head body remains stationary, the welding torch rotates around the tube.
* I.D. from 10 mm/0,50" to O.D. 60 mm/2,40")
* Storage of programs can be completed with the memo card.
* Can be also used as a standard DC TIG welder with manual torch
* Operational Manuals and cables along with small selection of spares is included in this package
* Other welding head can be fitted for tube to tube welding