Leveraging on the vast industry experience, we have been able to offer Industrial Abrasives to the clients like Liquid Polishing Compounds. Processed in a hygienic environment, our professionals ensure the use of quality chemicals for the product. Moreover, these compounds are examined on different grounds by the quality analyzers to ensure their compliance with set industry standards and quality norms. These products are used for providing excellent finishing to various items made of wood, plastic, ferrous or non-ferrous metal, glass, leather and many more. We offer these compounds to the clients in both liquid and paste form. Our offered range of Liquid and paste products are available in water and oil based compound. We also provide customized compounds for special automatic buffing machines as per the specifications of the clients.
1. Water Based Polishing Compound
All compounds are made from high quality materials with a water non-grease base, these results in:
- Reducing residue cleaning after polishing to a minimum
- Greatly improved polished results
- There are five compounds in range from most aggressive to final glossy finish
- Fully / Semi automatic buffing machines
- Centrifugal polishing machines
- Barrel Polishing
- Deburring machines
2. Oil Based Liquid Polishing Compound
We offer a wide range of oil based liquid polishing compound for ferrous & non-ferrous metals, precious metals, glass, plastics, leather and wooden items, all delivers high performance, effectiveness and process constancy. It is functional in all applications where water based liquid polishing compound is not suitable.
- There are five compounds in series from most insistent to final glossy finish..
- Fast and Effective polishing.
- Leveling the surfaces in line and scratch less.
- Fine finishing of surfaces and bright parallel finish.
- Hand Polishing.
- Celluloid acetate optical frames – Barrel Polishing.
- We provide a system of oil based liquid components for the special and extensive needs of automotive industry.
- Prepolishing and finishing for any kinds of house wares items.
- Useful in polishing process for sanitary items.
- Also covers industrial polishing of furniture coatings.
The liquid polishes are highly demanded in the market for their following attributes:
- Provides sheen
- Removes scratches
- Skin-friendly nature