A soft grip supplied by the inflation of the rubber is ideal when handling sensitive parts such as sand cores, glass, or other brittle materials.Inflatable bladders are generally employed to either lift, push, or grip an object during operation. Pneumatically operated at pressures up to 25psi, we have several standard profiles and sizes, including various air fittings required to inflate them.
Typical uses for our bladders include:
- RFID Doors
- Conveyor Stops & Bumpers
- Pneumatic Actuators
- Doctor Blades
- Door Seals
- Lamination processes such as wood or aircraft frame
Typical Air Connections Include:
- 1/8” & ¼” NPT fittings – in 1.5” and 2” lengths
- 1/8” ID x ¼” OD & ¼” x ½” OD flexible tubes
- Schrader style (bicycle or auto) valves in various lengths.
- Braided and reinforced air lines ¼” ID x ½” OD