We are manufacturer & exporter of Fabric Sheets Diaphragms. In most instances sheets have onward processing to become moulded parts. Their uses are in almost all branches of industry as punched or drilled items in, for instance, the automotive industry and in engineering and aircraft construction.
- All current Simrit elastomeric materials can be processed.
- Choice follows according to the respective application.
- Elastomer sheets can also be manufactured with a PTFE layer as well as with fabric reinforcement.
- Surface quality can be influenced by grinding or shot blasting.
- Media: depends on choice of material.
- Temperature: between -50 C and 200 C according to material.
Moulded sheets can be supplied in these sizes:
- 500*500mm and in the thickness 0,5to6mm.
- Special sizes on request.
- Continuous production in ordering quantities>50 sheets
- Sheet size: up to 490*490mm
- Sheet thickness: up to5 mm
- Sheets made from silicone rubber and Fluoro-rubber are produced mainly in dimensions of 300*300 mm.
- With Shore hardness under 50 grinding is only possible in individual cases.
- When sheets are ground or shot blasted the surface quality is heavily dependent on shore hardness and on the base material.
Sheets With Fabric Reinforcement For High Operating Pressure:
- The range of fabrics comprise the synthetic type with thickness between 0,12 and 0,75 mm.
- Fabric insert: for operating pressure to both side.
- Fabric layer: for operating pressure to one side.
Sheets With Fabric Layer:
- One side pressed smooth or one side ground
- Minimum sheet thickness: 0,5 mm + thickness of fabric
Sheets With Fabric Insert:
- Both sides pressed smooth or one side ground
- Minimum sheet thickness: 2*0,5 mm + thickness of fabric
Sheets With PTFE Layer:
- With low breakaway forces even after longer standstills
- If higher thermal or chemical resistance is required
- When the surface should be smooth and non-stick
- For low friction co-efficient
- One side formed smooth, one side PTFE coating
- Minimum sheet thickness : 0.5 mm +PTFE layer