Standard and pre-engineered designs are also available for ground-mounted distribution transformers.
Three pre-engineered arrangements are available, with HV and LV terminals either in the lid, at opposite ends of the tank, or on one side of the tank.
Features of Wilson ground-mounted distribution transformers include
* Compact design
* Sealed construction to prevent the entry of moisture
* Robust construction to suit transport to the most inaccessible locations
* Fin cooling to minimise internal pressures and facilitate easy cleaning
* Wilson’s standard proven surface treatment system of grit blasting, zinc-rich primer and polyester powder coating.
Options available, depending on the type of transformer, include
* Cable boxes or screens to prevent access to the terminations
* Automation 2000 DGPT protective device(gas, pressure, temperature)
* Oil and winding temperature indicators
* Pressure relief device
* Over-pressure protection switch