AV-TECH AVC787 16-CH MPEG4 Network Digital Video Recorder
- MPEG4 DVR Technology:
- Compression format providing crystal clear images with real time performance.
Allows live display, record, playback, backup and network operation at the same time.
- Long-Recording Hours:
- 500GB can record more than 4 days. (16CH, Frame Best Quality, 120IPS)
- Supports Independent Disk Array (optional) connection to have more storage capacity
- Backup Function:
- Supports file backup with USB flash drives and net work remote recording & backup
- Remote Surveillance:
- Remote surveillance with the licensed software AP and IE browser
- Web surveillance supports 5 users simultaneously
- Intelligent Motion Trigger Recording:
- With advanced settings for motion detection, scheduled motion detection recording (4 different adjustable factors for the motion detection sensitivity) and convenient search function, customized security environment is achieved.
- Alarm triggered recording will send alerts with images to the designated e-mails and FTP address
- Supports pre-alarm recording (8MB)
- Covert Recording:
- A mask replaces the live image with a blank screen, and the monitor shows nothing but recording is still on.
- A/V Support:
- Supports 4 audio-in, 2 audio-out to record sounds
- Supports VGA output to monitor (optional)
Supports multi-language OSD
System auto recovery after power failure
IR remote control for the system and PTZ cameras through RS-485
Supports daylight saving function
Supports manual / timer / motion / alarm / remote recording functions
Watermark function ensures authentication of recorded images
Supports TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP and DDNS network connection