Hydraulic Oils are high performance premium lubricants for use in circulating systems.They are formulated from highly refined mineral stocks and a specially chosen additive system i.e antioxidants, anticorrosion, antiwear and antifoam additives.
Features & Benefit:
Witcol Circulating oils enjoy a reputation for quality and consistency, as well as the ability to handle a variety of very high pressure systems and systems with high pump speeds.
Witcol Circulating oils offer the following benefits:
• Excellent anti wear properties to minimise wear of pump, valves, cylinders, pistons.
• High viscosity index to restrict viscosity changes under operating conditions.
• Good film strength results enhanced equipment performance.
• Maximum demulsibility to allow entrained water to settle down.
• Excellent rust and corrosion resistance to prevent internal hydraulic system metal parts.
• Good defoaming characteristics ensure efficient functioning , longer oil and equipment life.
• High chemical stability to ensure long and trouble free service life.
Witcol Circulating Grades are recommended for use in hydraulic systems, enclosed gear box, chain drives, compressors, vacuums pumps, mining machinery, machine tools, circulation oiling system etc. where oil is circulated & used for extensive period.
Witcol Circulating oil meets or exceeds the requirements of IS: 10522-1993 specifications
|ISO Viscosity Grade||32||46||68||100||150|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40º C(cst)||32+-2||46+-2||68+-4||100+-5||150+-5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270||95||95||95||92||95|
|Pour Point, º C, ASTM D 97||-3||-3||0||0||0|
|Flash Point,º C, ASTM D 92||200||210||210||210||220|
|FZG Gear fail stage||10||10||10||10||10|
|Rust Test (D-665)||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
WITCOL HLP GRADES 32/46/68/100
Witmans make excellent quality of Hydraulic oils confirming to the HLP standard. Inaddition to above features it gives resistance to the thermal degradation & shows better hydrolytic stability. These oils are recommended for sophisticated Hydraulic devices,where extended period is mandatory.
Witmans HLP grades confirms to DIN 51524 Part -2 specifications & also IS: 11656-1986 specifications.
The information given here is considered to be correct and offered for your consideration, investigation and verification. No warranties are expressed or implied since the use of products is beyond our control.