* Adjusts and stabilizes pH to 7.5
* Prevents pH drift
* Adds enhancing electrolytes
PURPOSE Creates ideal water conditions for goldfish, mollies and cichlids
25002 2 oz 25 gallons
25004 4 oz 50 gallons
25008 8 oz 100 gallons
25016 16 oz 200 gallons
1. To adjust pH of established aquarium, add one teaspoon (5 ml) of BUFFSOL 7.5 for every 2 gallons of water.
2. To pre-condition tap water, add one teaspoon (5ml) of BUFFSOL 7.5 for every 2 gallons of water.
1. If water is highly alkaline, it may need to be softened or changed prior to treatment.
2. For highly alkaline water, use up to 1.5 teaspoon (7.5 ml) BUFFSOL 7.5 for every 2 gallons.
3. Extremely hard water will react with the BUFFSOL 7.5 treatment causing the water to become cloudy. This reaction WILL NOT affect the fish and WILL clear up within a few hours
4. To avoid the harmful effects of pH crash, BUFFSOL 7.5 should be added during water changes.
5. pH adjusted with BUFFSOL 7.5 will stablize for approximately one month.