* Emergency air source during AC power failure
* When transporting or holding fish in a small bucket
* Operation with two alkaline "D" cell batteries (not included)
* Contained an air stone and 30" long air tube
* Can be attached at a bolt by clip-on attachment
* This air pump can be used as an emergency air source for an aquarium during AC power failure.
* When air pump is positioned under the aquarium, a check valve must be used to prevent water from siphoning into the pump in the event of a power outage.
* Two alkaline D cell batteries can be used around 72 hours.
* Take out air stone and air tube from the inside of the air pump case by opening bottom cover by turning a screw
* Connect the air tubing with air stone, which is already attached, to the gray color air outlet of air pump.
* Push the switch down firmly to operate the air pump.
* Put the air stone into water.