* Energy Saving
* High air volume
* Solid aluminum body
* Powerful, Reliable
* Indoor or outdoor use
* Heavy rubber diaphragm
* High pressure
* Steady air flow
* Easy maintenance
* Compact and light weight design
* 20 feet power cable (3 prong)
* No Lubrication required
* Quiet operation
* Koi ponds
* Fish culture systems
* In-store display fish tanks
* Bubble bath
* Aerobic waste water treatment
* Liquid agitation
* Air driven protein skimmer
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
1. An air pump is a necessity for a pond or aquarium and serves many functions for fish and other aquatic life.
2. Introduces oxygen into the water
3. Provides quick and safe gas exchange, removing carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide.
4. The upward movement of the air bubbles helps to circulate the water
5. Water movement creates an ice free area during the winter
6. Provides oxygen to beneficial bacteria (nitrifying bacteria) that help to break down waste.
Model AV 80
Power 35 watt
Volts / Hz 115 volt / 60 HZ,
Air Volume 80 litter/ min (2.82 CFM)
Max. Pressure 0.046 Mpa (6.57 PSI)
Air outlet Ø18 m/m
Normal Operating Pressure 20 Kpa (2.9 PSI)
Noise level 41 dBA
Air pump Size 235 mm x 180 x 181
1. Air pump should be placed above the water level for maximum performance. If pump is positioned under the aquarium, a check valve must be prevent back siphoning of water during the power outage.
2. To prevent possible electric shock, air pump must be installed in a clean and dry place.
3. If the air pump accidentally falls into the aquarium, unplug the unit before retrieving it from the tank.