* Submersible Filter
* Trouble Free
* Quiet Reliable
* Adjustable flow rate
* Mechanical, biological, chemical filtration
* Injection of Air
* Ideal for saltwater, freshwater & pond
* Limited one year warranty
* Application: aquarium, pond, terrarium, foundation, water movement.
MODEL IPF 01 IPF 02 IPF 03
VOLT / HZ
115 Volt / 60 HZ
115 Volt / 60 HZ 115 Volt / 60 HZ
Power (watt) 4.8 7.3 22
MAX. flow (GPH) 83 105 263
Max. Head ( Feet) 2.3 3.8 6.3
Dimension (LxWxH) 17/8"x19/16"x51/8" 213/32"x115/16"x9" 31/8"x2 1/2"x115/8"
Cord length 6 feet 6 feet 6 feet
Thermal Protect device - yes yes
Flow Control yes yes yes
Aeration Device yes yes yes
Filter combination Carbon 1 1 1
Foam Filter 1 2 3
SEN IPF series internal power filter can be placed in water in either a vertical or horizontal position according to the size of tank and water level. IPF 01 & IPF 02 have a mounted suction cups at the bottom of pump. IPF 03 has a mounted suction cups with base plate at the bottom of pump. If necessary to mount the filter, press four suction cups firmly against the aquarium glass. Internal power filter unit must be submerged. This internal power filter can be used for aquarium, pond, terrariums, fountain & water movement.
1. Make sure that your electrical voltage is compatible with voltage printed on the filter label.
2. always use a properly grounded electrical outlet
3. To avoid electrical shock and/or electrical short, use a drip loop to prevent water travel along the power cord.
4. Ensure pump is securely installed before operation.
5. Pump should only be used with water.
6. Do not operate a dry filter to avoid permanent damage. The filter should always be used with water.
7. Do not operate filter if it is damaged, malfunctioning, and/or if there is a problem with the power cord.
8. Always unplug the filter from the electrical outlet when not in use, before replacing or cleaning parts. Do not yank power cord to unplug it from the electrical outlet.
9. Do not install or store pump where it can be exposed to extreme weather conditions or temperature below freezing.
10. If an extension cord is necessary, use a cord with the proper rating. A cord rated for less amperes or watts than the pump rating may result in overheating.
11. Do not attempt to repair filter at home, if service is needed, return filter to an authorized service center for service.