We have new crop Akarkara of premium quality. We are able to offer and export Akarkara in different forms
If you have any inquiry regarding our range of products or for further information do not hesitate to contact us
Akarkara also Known As Anacyclus Pyrethrum Or Pellitory Is One Of The Most Nutritive Ayurveda Herb.It Improves Physical Strength Of A Fellow And Works As A Good .. It Corrects The Metabolism And Helps In Expelling The Unnecessary Fluids Out Of The Body. Akarkara strengthens The Immune System And Helps To Combat Day To Day Infections.
Anacyclus Pyrethrum also known as Akarkara or Pyrethrum root, which is a very unique Ayurvedic herb grown in India. Akarkara Roots grow anywhere, having length of 5 to 10 centimeters and about 12 millimeters in thickness, tapering towards the tip. Akarkara Supplier Exporter fThe odor of Akarkara Roots is somewhat aromatic. The intense taste of Akarkara Roots is overpowering, producing an abundant flow of saliva.
- Akarkara Supplier is Used With Oil For Massage In Hemiplegia And Nervine Debility.
- Decoction Of Akarkara root Is Used For Gargling In Dental Caries, Toothache And Tonsillitis.
- In Abscess, Akarkara is Applied Externally For Assimilation And Maturation. By Its Application, Skin Becomes Reddish And Boils Occur.
- Akarkara Exporter is Applied Externally As An Analgesic.
- Akarkara Nasya Is Given In Chronic Rhinitis And Cold.
- Akarkara is Used In Various Oils Prepared In Unani Medicine.
- Akarkara Supplier Exporter is Used Internally In Various Types Of Vata Disorders And Low Pitta.
- Akarkara is Used In Sexually Transmitted Diseases And Inflammation.
- Akarkara is Useful In Rough And Hoarseness Of Voice.
- Akarkara is Also Helpful In Impotency Caused By Weakness Of Nerves. It Is Used As Rasayana In Kapha Diseases.
- If The Akarkara root Powder Is Given In A Dose Of More Than 0.5 To 1 Gm, It Results In Nausea, Bleeding Increase In Heart Rate,