Masala mill is one of our special product. These are preferred for their superior quality, efficiency, durability and sturdiness. These yield masalas that are hygienic and presentable. We also readily customize these as per the specifications laid by our clients.
Its construction is as follows:
- All spices passes through a wide feed hooper into the grinding chamber.
- It has swinging hammers, in the rotating hammer rotor that crush materials at the stationery liners before they pass through a screen and rotating hammers.
- The ground material is continuously sucked by powerful air blower.
- Conveyance is done through the pipe line into the cyclone separator for bagging.
- The air blower maintains constant atmospheric cool air flow in the mill chamber.
The desirable particles size of the ground material can be achieved with the help of the sieves with the desired opening. The dust and ground material is separated in the cyclone separator. Air balloon serves the purpose of separating the clean air and dust which is collected in the air balloon. Whole grinding operation is carried out in a cool atmospheric temperature that helps in retaining of oil, color and flavor of the product that can easily qualify agnark seal. These are exported to countries such as south africa, nigeria, france, uk, usa, middle east, australia, sri lanka, bangladesh, malaysia, singapore and mauritius.