Slurry Series Pumps are designed to transfer and recirculate abrasive process slurries when purity levels and component life is of the utmost concern.
• Utilizes NO internal metallic components
• Ultra-high purity PTFE wetted components
• Designed to "flex" at liquid sealing areas, eliminating potential leaks
• Hard-seal diaphragm design eliminates the need to re-torque
• Single piece differential thickness diaphragm design
• Clean room assembled and tested
Fluid Port Sizes
3/8", 1/2", and 3/4"
Flaretek, ANSI Flange, or FNPT
1 to 9 GPM
Internal ceramic shuttle valve; external timer; or external fiber-optic based control
Air Pressure Range
30 to 75 PSI
Up to 176°F (80°C)