FES for Cement Handling Plant is an effective and reliable way of creating a dust and fumes free atmosphere. Fumes generated in the cement processing units are harmful for human and animals, affecting skin and lungs. These dust fumes also corrode the metals, resulting in losing strength.
- Suction hoods at various dust/fume generating points
- Elaborated ductwork
- Butterfly dampers (both manual and automatic) at appropriate locations
- Modular casing entry
- Offline pulse jet bag filter
- Centrifugal ID fan
- Self-supported stack
Different equipments in systems for treating fume and for bringing down fume contents:
Hoods, ducts and valves :
These are specially used for handling corrosive gases. Made from FRP, PVC or PP material, the hoods are mounted on the source and ensure safe removal of maximum gases.
Specially designed compatible with the concerned gases, scrubbers use solvents to wash out the gases in which fumes get dissolved and release free air for discharge.
This mechanical device in the fume extraction system used negative pressure for pulling out the gases effectively. Depending upon the industry requirement, these fans can be designed with FRP, plain mild steel or coated or stainless steel.
- Economically affordable
- Designed to occupy space available
- Ensure fumes free, dust free and clean atmosphere
- Consume low power
- Simple to use
- Easy to maintain
- Suitable for high temperature
- Effective for all types of fumes and dust
- Capable of generating returns
Used for :
Extracting and separating dust fumes from various processes:
- Metal treatment
- Acid tanks and pickling
- Fuel engines
- Reaction vessels