FES for Coal Handling Plants plays a vital role in maintaining the workplace clean and healthy. In addition to this, these fume extraction systems are also installed in order to comply with statutory emission levels set by the government. Widely used in coal fired thermal power plants, these pollution control systems are capable of extracting dust and fumes of temperature ranging up to 450oC. The thermal power plants consume a lot of water for suppressing the dust properly and this is the wastage of natural resources. For a solution to it, use of dust collector units for airborne dust particles is highly recommended. Designed according to your requirements and plant working, the fume extraction system ensures fumes free, dust free and clean working atmosphere.
- Can sustain high range of temperature
- Ensure a dust and fumes free environment
- Easy installation
- Discharges dust in the form of the slurry.
- Collection of fumes from multiple source points
- Easy to change filters
Used for :
- Separating and collecting the dust fumes that are hazardous and toxic from coal handling plants