Bluwat Chemicals is a professional manufacturer and a leading exporter of water treatment chemicals in China.
Bluwat Polyaluminium chloride is mainly used industry water treatment and wastewater treatment.
PAC Product introduction:
This product is a kind of inorganic polymer flocculant. Mainly through compression double, adsorption electricity neutralization, adsorption Bridges, sediment trap etc mechanism function, make edema subtle aerosols and colloidal ions off firm, gathered, flocculation, coagulation, precipitation to purify the treatment effect.
1) Made from pure raw material
2) Used for waste water treatment and ETP plant
3) Appearance: Solid powder, yellow
4) Al2O3: 29% (min. )
5) Basicity: 50.0% ~ 85.0%
6) Insolubles: 1% (max. )
7) pH (1% water solution): 3.5 ~ 5.0
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1, Low dosage than Aluminium sulfate, low cost;
2, Quick formation of big flocs and rapid precipitation.
3, Widely adaptablility and good solubility.
4, Slight corrosive and easy for operation.
5, Not block the pipes over long-time usuage.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usuage:
1. For solid PAC, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trail. Normally, the dosage of solid is 1-15g/MT, the dosage of liquid product is 3-40g/MT
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.