PolyDADMAC / PDADMAC / PDMDAAC /
(Poly Diallyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride)
Cationic Waste Water Treatment Chemical
PolyDADMAC / PDADMAC / PDMDAAC / Poly diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
( CAS No.26062-79-3)
This product is cationic linear polymeric compound. It can be completely dissolved in the water.
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Properties & Features:
- This product is mainly used in the paper-making, textile dyeing and finishing process.
- Neutralizes anionic trash in papermaking systems to enhance retention aid performance.
- Safety, non-toxic and Strong coagulating performance for water purifying.
- Improves retention of wet end functional additives including sizing agents dry strength additives, dyes, pigments and fillers.
- Fixes wood pitch and synthetic stickies to fibers.
- Enhances drainage for energy savings in sheet forming, pressing and drying.
- Decreases white water solids to improve raw material yield and saveall efficiency.
- Performs over a wide pH range with or without the use of papermakers.
- Maintains cationic charge in alkaline, acid and neutral papermaking systems.
- Improves paper machine output and runnability for maximum return on investment.
- Contains no VOC or surfactant components to harm the environment.
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Specifications:
Polydimethyl-dislkelen-ammonium Chloride / Polydadmac
|Appearance:||Colorless, Transparent Colloid|
|PH (30% solution):|
3 - 7
|Specific Gravity:||About 1.1|
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Applications:
- Applied as polymer coagulant and flocculant for water treatment in many industries
- Promoter in paper size process
- Cationic runnability aid for the papermaking process
BLUWAT PolyDADMAC Packing: High viscosity grade, 125kg/plastic drum Low viscosity grade, 210kg/plastic drum, 1,100kg/IBC Drum