Depression strikes millions each year, often with debilitating consequences. This psychological disorder is so common that it is sometimes referred to as the "common cold" of mental health, with nearly 10% of the population suffering from a depressive disorder at any given time. People of all ages, social class and races can fall prey to depression. But depression also has a high cure rate. Effective treatments exist to help bring people's lives back under control.
Despite intensive research, depression research scientists still do not know the cause or causes of depression. They do believe that that the onset of the illness is frequently caused by a combination of genetic, psychological, and environmental factors. In other words, there is no one cause of depression. Some people are born with chemical imbalance that causes mental frustrations and often times leads to depression. Depression is inherited, but can also come from other things such as-
- Drug use
- Addiction to video games
- Excessive internet use
- Loss of a loved one
- Mate cheating
- And much more.
- Suicidal thoughts - Long term depression leads to suicidal thoughts
- Low self Esteem
- Emptiness in oneself
- Feeling of guilt and worthlessness - this is a major Depression Symptom
- Social withdrawal and agitation
- Difficulty in concentration and taking decisions
- Sleeping too less(insomnia) or too much (hypersomnia)
Youngever treatment for depress Ion:
- Youngever treatment for depress Ion
- Ashwagandha rasayanam.
- Brahmi rasayanam.
- Jatamansi rasayanam.
- Yastimadhu rasayanam.
- A combination of all these churnas 5 g with luke warm milk at bed time yields good results.
- Aloevera stevia juice 30 ml daily before breakfast.
Free Online Consultation