Gastritis is an inflammation of the stomach mucosa. The stomach is part of the digestive system.
The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) says the most common symptoms of gastritis include:
- stomach upset or pain
- abdominal bloating
- nausea and vomiting
- a feeling of fullness or of burning in your stomach
Youngever Treatment for Gastritis :
- Hingwastaka churnam 1 tea spoon(3-5gms) with warm water twice daily 30 min before food.
- Aloevera amla juice 30ml daily half an hour before breakfast with a 50ml of water.
- Triphala churnam 1 tea spoon with luke warm water daily at bed time.
- Daily intake of 5-6 glasses of buttermilk.
Free Online Consultation