Youngever Treatment for Kidney Diseases :
- Aloevera juice30 ml daily twice 30 min before food is recommended.
- Gotheertam 15-20 ml should be taken in empty stomach daily in the morning.
- Decoction ofNela usiri, Guduchi, Gokshura30 ml with equal quantity of water once in a day is very effective.
- Tripahala rasayanam5gms with luke warm water at bed time.
A kidney stone can cause blockages within the urinary tract system. When this happens, a person feels pain, and other symptoms. Listed below is a more detailed list of the effects of this blockage:
- Pain in the lower back
- Intense pain within the groin or rib area
- Discolored or bloody urine
- Nausea and vomiting,
- The need to urinate frequently
- Pain or burning during urination
- Fever and chills.
Ayurvedic treatments and tips for Kidney Stones and Kidney Failure:
If kidney stones go untreated it can lead to kidney failure. Furthermore, prostrate cancer could develop. Various home treatments are available, as well as diet suggestions. These stones are treatable and preventable.
Note: Some people drink pure lemon juice for the breakdown the passage of kidney stones. This lemon juice can be mixed with water, honey, or sugar. If the lemon juice mixture tastes too sour,. One can use lemon juice mixed with other fresh juices.
- Make one cup of juice made with radish leaves to be drank two times a day.
- Every morning drink one glass of fresh tomato juice with a hint of salt and pepper for flavour.
- A generous about of fruits and vegetables should be eaten daily to prevent further stones from developing.
- Watermelon, either eaten as a fruit or had a juice is very good.
- Cook beet untill soften, strain and drink 3-4 cups of beet juice every day.
- Prepare a potion by boiling two figs in a cup of water. Drink this on an empty stomach in the morning for one month.
- Take fresh pulp of ripe bel (Aegle marmelos L.) and mix with water, add some milk and sugar to it, drink after straining. This will relieve retention of urine in no time.
- Regular exercise-one of the many benefits of exercise is that it facilitates the passage of calcium out of the bloodstreams and into the bones resulting in stronger bones and less risk of stone formation.
Free Online Consultation