Sciatica refers to pain in back, which gradually travels along the affected lower limbs, the cause is due to compression of Sciatic nerve near the lumbar region of the spine. The disease is known as “Griddhasi” in Ayurveda. It occurs most frequently in people between 30 to 50 years of age.
- Pain & throbbing sensation in the rear of leg
- Pain worsens during sitting or moving the affected limb.
- Weakness, numbness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
Weakness, numbness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
Youngever Treatment for Sciatica :
- Lashuna (Allium sativum)
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)
- Decoction (30 ml) of Guduchi, Neala usiri, Nelavemu, Gokshura is indicated.
- Application of Youngever relief oil 3-4 drops yields good results.
- Hip flexion & extension exercises
- Local hot formentation
- Using Lumbo-sacral belts
Free Online Consultation