This sidedraft carburetor has a concentric fuel bowl, a single ring-shaped float and a 3-position spring-loaded choke plate with poppet valve. Its air nozzle throttle body construction provides fuel atomization.
- Engine Size 25-110 CID
- Throttle Bore 1.181 inch
- Choke Bore 1.376 inch
- Venturi Diameter
- 18-24 mm range
- Fuel Inlet Fitting
- 1/8-27 inch pipe thread
- Economical Design: aluminum die casting and concentric fuel bowl
- Choke Plate Poppet Valve: eliminates overchoking
- Air Nozzle: provides fuel atomization
- Choke and Throttle Levers: may be specified for positioning on either side of carburetor
- Lip Seals: on the throttle shaft, minimize air leakage and seal out contamination
- Main Jet Adjustment: can be positioned on either top or bottom
- Ignition Vacuum Port: provides signal for ignition control
Fuel Automization is provided by Model1408's air nozzle feature. This model's choke plate poppet valve eliminates overchoking.