Liquid Glucose is made from refined starch by acid hydrolysis or enzyme treatment following the process of refining and concentration. The main ingredients are glucose, maltose, maltotriose and over maltotetrose.
Application of Liquid Glucose:
1. In Confectionery Products
2. Its high viciousness increases the thickness and flavor in tinned fruits, fruit juices and syrup.
3. With high hydroscopicity, it maintains the soft taste, improves the flavor, and extends the shelf life in soft candy, bread, cake etc.
4. With low ice-point and crystallization resistance it can improve the flavor and increase the output in beverages.
5. As a sweetener with high osmotic pressure, it can maintain the flavor and extend the shelf life in preserved fruits, glazed fruits, jams etc.
6. Liquid Glucose has the similar characteristics to High Matose Syrup. According to the needs of consumers we can offer different products
Appearance: transparent, colorless Solids: 75%-85% DE: 40-60 PH:4.0-6.0 Ash sulphated:0.5% max Cooking temp: 130 min As:0.5 mg/kg max Pb:0.5 mg/kg max